Followers

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wednesday Weigh In

WASSSSSUUUUPPPPP BISHES!!  It's Wednesday, which means 2 things. First, I only have 1 more night of work left this week and then I get 4 glorious days off, and MORE importantly..... it's my first weigh in since seeing that depressing 6lb gain last week. 

button

I decided to be an attention seeker cool kid and do my first real link up!  I will be joining the amazing Erin and Alex for their Weigh In Wednesday!  Each week I will be linking up to share my weekly progress and a little summary of what I've been doing to meet my goals each week.  I can't wait to see how everyone else is doing... I know we are going to be kicking ass and taking names this year!!

So without further delay....

Because of my awesome work schedule, I had to weigh in on Tuesday since I'll be sleeping while you all are blogging :)  Last Wednesday, I tipped the Sea World worthy scales at a whopping 225.6 {ouch} putting me up 6 lbs.  Today, I am happy to say I am down exactly 3 lbs coming in at 222.6 and I am THRILLED!  It feels so good to see the scale moving again, and makes the withdrawals from Jumbo Jenn status worth it.

Whad did I do?  Well, I cleaned up my eating the best I could with what scraps of groceries we had to get us til the next pay day and big clean grocery trip.  I logged everything into My Fitness Pal {you can find me @ jenla426... HOLLA}and started pounding the water like keg stands... like 100 oz per day.  I couldn't quite get myself hyped up to workout between trying to de-nasty my house... which was a workout in itself, but yesterday I re-commited myself to that bitch we all hate to love, Jillian.  I am a two time 30 Day Shred drop out.. something about level 2 just makes me hate life, I guess.  Not this time... I WILL complete all 30 days... even if it means doing 2 a days when work gets a little 2 crazy {I work out before going to bed after working 12 hour night shifts so it's not always easy to get pumped when I could get that half hour to sleep}.  I started with level 1 again and it KICKED MY ASS!  I was hoping to just get by with 3-5 days on level 1 since I'm a pro at it and have all the dialouge memorized, but I guess we will just see... my thighs are sore!!

I'll update y'all over the next few days with what kind of meal  planning and prep I am doing over the next couple of days... once I go to the grocery store.  I plan on getting in a few runs this week also, I can't wait!  I miss it more that I ever imagined I would.... even though I'm sure it's going to be a train wreck. You can also see what I'm up to on Instagram @jenlynn426.. I post pictures of what I'm eating, exercise, and just a bunch of randomnes... but it's so FUN!!!

I hope you all have a fantastic Wednesday :) I'm off to spend my 20 minutes with Jillian even though work was a killer.... I actually used the sentence "fine, pull out your catheter and bleed to death through your dick, I don't care anymore"   Yea....... don't worry he was too busy screaming obscenities at me to hear me anyways.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with us! You know, I'm glad we are all relatively close on the scale...if there was a 130 pound girl trying to loose 15 pounds...I'd have to slap her face {not that we discriminate} ;) You got this girl, we aren't going to let each other fail!

    Ps-the catheter..let your dick bleed!...I die!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, you actually said that to a patient?! That's classic!!!

    Thanks for linking up! I'm so glad to be back on track and sharing in everyone's journey through their blogs. You and I are starting this month like exactly the same weight... so we are totally in this journey together, more so than anyone else I think! My goals for the week are to stick with calorie counting and pounding the water, along with my C25K. I'd tackle Jillian but I'm too friggin' lazy... I hate her and have never made it past level 1!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of a weekly weigh-in! It's totally motivating and the best way to stay accountable. I look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the weekly weigh-in. I am not going to lie... I have never made it to level two on the shred. It scares me!

    ReplyDelete